Our Company Information
Company Name: Land Associates Ltd trading as Edyth
Company number: 09719005
Registered office address: 5-7 West Street Wilton, Salisbury, Wiltshire, England, UK, SP2 0DL
Email: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
To provide our services and products and to fulfil your requirements, you must provide us with certain information via our contact forms, such as your name and email address. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information in relation to your enquiry such as the purposes of the services or products that you require.
Why we need your information and how we use it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- As needed to provide our services and products, such as when we use your information to fulfil an order or request for service, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us via email at [email protected] or alternatively by post at 5-7 West Street, Wilton, Salisbury, UK if you wish to make a request.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- To provide our services and products, such as when we use your information to fulfil an order or request for service, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
We may share this information with:
- Other businesses who’s services are required in order to fulfil your orders or requests for services such as professional printers for stationery printing, and postal or courier services for delivery.
We generally keep your data for the following time period: 4 years.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us via email at [email protected] or alternatively by post at 5-7 West Street, Wilton, Salisbury, UK if you wish to make a request.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party web hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Land Associates Ltd trading as Edyth, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at [email protected]. Alternately, you may contact us by post at 5-7 West Street, Wilton, Salisbury, UK.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Land Associates Ltd 5-7 West Street, Wilton, Salisbury, UK., You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our website.
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
First and third party cookies
First party cookies are cookies set by our website. Third party cookies are cookies on our website that are set by another website, such as where we have adverts on our website or use Facebook pixels so that we can show you relevant content from us when you are on Facebook.
We use third party cookies on our website and details of these are included in the table below.
More detail about our cookies
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
This is used for technical reasons and does not store any personally identifiable information
How to turn off cookies or alter settings
You can alter your cookie preferences at any time by going to the cookie consent mechanism and changing the relevant setting to ‘off’. Click the following links for instructions on how to turn off cookies for individual browsers.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can also change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.